Warning - this may be TMI for some of you readers so feel free to skip this post. I won't be offended.
After a over a year of hard work and heartbreak, we're starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
We've had two miscarriages, one last September and one in January, and we haven't been able to get pregnant since. A couple of months ago, we started all the background testing (blood work and such) and today we made an appointment to put together our game plan with a doctor. The nurse who scheduled our appointment was super nice (she actually called back to schedule us with a different doctor because she wanted us to meet with the best one they have) .
I'm so grateful to have Kaiser because their fertility treatment options are awesome. They don't consider anyone to be infertile, they just see their patients as having fertility challenges. I love that attitude and I feel more hopeful than I have in a year!
After a over a year of hard work and heartbreak, we're starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
We've had two miscarriages, one last September and one in January, and we haven't been able to get pregnant since. A couple of months ago, we started all the background testing (blood work and such) and today we made an appointment to put together our game plan with a doctor. The nurse who scheduled our appointment was super nice (she actually called back to schedule us with a different doctor because she wanted us to meet with the best one they have) .
I'm so grateful to have Kaiser because their fertility treatment options are awesome. They don't consider anyone to be infertile, they just see their patients as having fertility challenges. I love that attitude and I feel more hopeful than I have in a year!
There's nothing like a plan to instill some hope! It will happen, you just watch and see the Lord's hand in your life!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYeah for finding some hope! I was just reading through some of your past entries. You are too cute (can I say that about you now that you are 25?)
ReplyDeleteI love that you love on other people's kids. If you are ever around Provo I have 2 cute ones that love snuggles. I am happy to share with others!
Hey Landon! I just found your blog! Hope that you're doing well! This is Chelsea from Portland. I hope that you're doing well.
ReplyDeleteThat is WONDERFUL news! We will be keeping you and D in our thoughts and prayers. We miss you guys and love you lots!
ReplyDeletep.s....we may be in your area in October. I would LOVE to see you if you're free!
i wondered if that wasn't what was going on. so excited for you and your news!! i wish i could hear all about it in person.... like soon.... like at my house....? love you.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh Landon, I had no idea! I am so happy for you two and wish you nothing but the best!!
ReplyDelete